- 1 colirio (m), solución (f) oftálmica
- 2 (nonsense) [colloquial/familiar] it's a lot of eyewash es un cuento chino [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- They assumed that this inquiry would be an eyewash and they would be let go scot free.
- Ardent bikers feel that all the action in the two-wheeler market is only an eyewash.
- In the past 18 years, there have been as many commissions, each one of them an eyewash.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.