- 1 colirio (masculine), solución (feminine) oftálmica
- 2 (nonsense) [colloquial/familiar] it's a lot of eyewash es un cuento chino [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- They assumed that this inquiry would be an eyewash and they would be let go scot free.
- Ardent bikers feel that all the action in the two-wheeler market is only an eyewash.
- In the past 18 years, there have been as many commissions, each one of them an eyewash.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.