Translation of eyewash in Spanish:
- 1 colirio (masculine), solución (feminine) oftálmica
- 2 (nonsense) [colloquial/familiar] it's a lot of eyewash es un cuento chino [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- They assumed that this inquiry would be an eyewash and they would be let go scot free.
- Ardent bikers feel that all the action in the two-wheeler market is only an eyewash.
- In the past 18 years, there have been as many commissions, each one of them an eyewash.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The name of Spain's state-run post office is correos. Stamps can be bought in an