Translation of f in Spanish:
- 1.1 (letter) 1.2 (Music) see also → A 1 2 1.3 (Music)forteExample sentences1.4 (Linguistics)
feminine1.5female2nd f. to share house (British English)de sexo femenino1.6se busca otra chica para compartir casaFahrenheit70°F70°FExample sentences1.7 (grade)
- The key of F is found most commonly in folk-oriented music.
(calificación que indica insuficiencia en un trabajo o examen)Example sentences1.8
- The Fahrenheit and Celsius scales are based on two fixed points, the Kelvin and Rankine scales are based on one.
- Likewise, we can measure temperatures on the Celsius or Fahrenheit scales.
- The original zero point of the Fahrenheit temperature scale was set at the lowest temperature that could be reached in a mixture of salt and ice.
(and the) following
- Moreover, not only Fs but also Ds are frowned on, and grades are regularly inflated to achieve C averages.
- In the schools I went to, when you get that many Fs, you flunk out.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.