- 1.1 (letter) F, f (f) 1.2 [Mus] fa (m) see also A 1 2 1.3 [Mus]forteMore example sentences1.4 [Ling]
femininef 1.5femalede sexo femenino 2nd f. to share house (BrE) se busca otra chica para compartir casa 1.6FahrenheitF 70°F 70°FMore example sentences1.7 (grade) [Educ]calificación que indica insuficiencia en un trabajo o examen
- The key of F is found most commonly in folk-oriented music.
More example sentences1.8
- The Fahrenheit and Celsius scales are based on two fixed points, the Kelvin and Rankine scales are based on one.
- Likewise, we can measure temperatures on the Celsius or Fahrenheit scales.
- The original zero point of the Fahrenheit temperature scale was set at the lowest temperature that could be reached in a mixture of salt and ice.
(and the) followingss.
- Moreover, not only Fs but also Ds are frowned on, and grades are regularly inflated to achieve C averages.
- In the schools I went to, when you get that many Fs, you flunk out.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.