Translation of f in Spanish:
- 5femalede sexo femenino2nd f. to share house (British English)se busca otra chica para compartir casa
- 6Fahrenheit70°F70°FExample sentences
- The Fahrenheit and Celsius scales are based on two fixed points, the Kelvin and Rankine scales are based on one.
- Likewise, we can measure temperatures on the Celsius or Fahrenheit scales.
- The original zero point of the Fahrenheit temperature scale was set at the lowest temperature that could be reached in a mixture of salt and ice.
- 7 (grade)(calificación que indica insuficiencia en un trabajo o examen)Example sentences
- Moreover, not only Fs but also Ds are frowned on, and grades are regularly inflated to achieve C averages.
- In the schools I went to, when you get that many Fs, you flunk out.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.