- 1.1 (letter) F, f (feminine) 1.2 [Music/Música] fa (masculine) see also A 1 2 1.3 [Music/Música]forteMore example sentences1.4 [Linguistics/Lingüística]
femininef 1.5femalede sexo femenino 2nd f. to share house (British English/inglés británico) se busca otra chica para compartir casa 1.6FahrenheitF 70°F 70°FMore example sentences1.7 (grade)[ calificación que indica insuficiencia en un trabajo o examen ]
- The key of F is found most commonly in folk-oriented music.
More example sentences1.8
- The Fahrenheit and Celsius scales are based on two fixed points, the Kelvin and Rankine scales are based on one.
- Likewise, we can measure temperatures on the Celsius or Fahrenheit scales.
- The original zero point of the Fahrenheit temperature scale was set at the lowest temperature that could be reached in a mixture of salt and ice.
(and the) followingss.
- Moreover, not only Fs but also Ds are frowned on, and grades are regularly inflated to achieve C averages.
- In the schools I went to, when you get that many Fs, you flunk out.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.