Translation of fabric in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable and countable (textile) the walls were covered in fabriclas paredes estaban tapizadas de tela or estaban enteladasExample sentences
- Lovely silk brocades and other fine fabrics are woven, dyed and embroidered here.
- The use of fabrics such as Thai silk, fur and stretch cotton brings diversity to the texture.
- I love the feel of natural fabrics; linen and silk are more lively and natural as well.
- 2 uncountable 2.1 (of building) the upkeep of the fabric of the churchel mantenimiento de la iglesiaExample sentences2.2 (of society)
- Wet rot in the attic and upper floors is eating into the timber, plaster and fabric of the building and causing part of the roof to collapse.
- The listing of the 45 ft former windmill is intended to protect the entire fabric of the building inside and out.
- Bradford Council says that it cannot afford to do the necessary repairs to the building and its fabric but surely it has spare cash.
- Instead he began to explore the social and cultural fabric of precolonial African societies.
- It is time to say enough is enough before the unique fabric of this multicultural society is destroyed by the enemies within.
- Aids has devastated the social and economic fabric of African societies and made orphans of a whole generation of children.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.