Translation of face pack in Spanish:
- mascarilla (feminine) (de belleza)Example sentences
- A face pack was applied and I lay there for several minutes caked in, er, stuff with soaked cotton wool on my eyes.
- Every few days, I have to soften up my feet, exfoliate and moisturise my whole body and find time for a face pack.
- Because we live in a tropical climate I think our skin needs cleaning more often and a face pack once a week or a fortnight can leave you feeling good and refreshed.
Definition of face pack in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.