Translation of facet in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- The many voices of the metropolis only come together like facets of a many-sided prism in the fourth projection, which stands separate from the other three.
- He walked to the window, and suddenly, it shattered and produced a million facets of light.
- The different facets act both as surface decoration and refract light through the vessel.
- A facet is an aspect or dimension of an object or piece of information.
- Cyberspace right now is made up of a series of windows on the real world, that allow us to see views, or facets, or aspects of people elsewhere.
- The resulting communication failure featured a number of facets.
- For example, although crustacean compound eye facets are diverse, most are similar to insect ommatidia.
- Often later ommatidial cell fates cannot be specified, such as pigment cells that normally function to separate ommatidia into individual facets.
- Drosophila compound eyes are composed of 800 identical facets or ommatidia.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.