Translation of facility in Spanish:
noun plural facilities
- 1 countable 1.1 (amenity) the village lacks certain basic facilitiesal pueblo le faltan ciertos servicios básicoscooking facilities in all roomsse puede cocinar en todas las habitacionesfacilities for the disabledinstalaciones (feminine plural) para minusválidossports facilities the hotel has conference facilitiesel hotel dispone de sala(s) de conferencia1.2 (Finance)credit facilities overdraft facilitiesautorización (feminine) de girar en descubierto
crédito (masculine) en cuenta corrienteExample sentences1.3 (feature) this computer offers a wide range of facilities
esta computadora ofrece una amplia gama de prestaciones
- Later this year we'll launch a facility offering flexible benefits, so that our client's employees can optimise the package their employer provides in line with their lifestyles.
- The revamped site also demonstrates the full breadth of Eddisons' service by offering the facility to search online for plant and machinery.
- The developer will also offer a full facilities management service.
- 2 countable (building, complex) (US)Example sentences
- There are also disabled toilets at the Washburn Valley reservoir, as well as car parking and picnic facilities.
- Passengers would have a choice of airlines, terminal facilities and car parks.
- As well as a second operating theatre, the unit needs more ward space and more facilities to hold clinics and carry out research.
- 3 uncountable (ability, ease) [formal]Example sentences
- As Eve pointed out, I have a facility for falsehoods, a talent both natural and learned.
- Even there though, in a movie which tested your patience to destruction and beyond, there were flashes of arresting talent: a facility for framing and delineating a mood and a moment.
- Along with a facility for languages, the fledgling student quickly demonstrated an aptitude for computers and taught himself programming.
- Shifting from gritty and fervid to soft and wet in the blink of an eye, she flicks away all competitors with effortless facility.
- However, his non-Punjabi audience may not feel estranged as he writes with ease and facility.
- Your opponent is invariably unfamiliar with it, while you master it with matchless facility.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.