Translation of faction in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (group) facción (feminine) warring factions facciones antagónicasExample sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (strife) [formal] discusión (feminine)
- The worrying thing is that it's other factions within that same team who are doing the whispering.
- The country suffered as various factions within the ruling elite lobbied for power.
- Pedro used these powers when he could not compel political factions or parties to do his bidding.
- Do you feel that whole idea of faction within the Union movement is breaking down?
- Forgetfulness breeds ingratitude; ingratitude breeds faction; and faction leads to civil war.
- They should instead realize that faction and division are healthy for democracy and necessary for intellectual growth.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.