- 1.1 c (group) facción (f) warring factions facciones antagónicasMore example sentences1.2 u (strife) [formal] discusión (f)
More example sentences
- The worrying thing is that it's other factions within that same team who are doing the whispering.
- The country suffered as various factions within the ruling elite lobbied for power.
- Pedro used these powers when he could not compel political factions or parties to do his bidding.
- Do you feel that whole idea of faction within the Union movement is breaking down?
- Forgetfulness breeds ingratitude; ingratitude breeds faction; and faction leads to civil war.
- They should instead realize that faction and division are healthy for democracy and necessary for intellectual growth.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)