- 1.1 c (group) facción (f) warring factions facciones antagónicasMore example sentences1.2 u (strife) [formal] discusión (f)
More example sentences
- The worrying thing is that it's other factions within that same team who are doing the whispering.
- The country suffered as various factions within the ruling elite lobbied for power.
- Pedro used these powers when he could not compel political factions or parties to do his bidding.
- Do you feel that whole idea of faction within the Union movement is breaking down?
- Forgetfulness breeds ingratitude; ingratitude breeds faction; and faction leads to civil war.
- They should instead realize that faction and division are healthy for democracy and necessary for intellectual growth.
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...