noun(British English) [colloquial]
- 1 (no plural) (chore)to be a fagser una pesadez or una lata [colloquial]
ser una joda (Latin America) or (Spain) un coñazo [fam o vulg]
intransitive verb -gg-
- (British English) [colloquial] (cigarette)cigarrillo (masculine)
pitillo (masculine) [colloquial]
pucho (masculine) (Southern Cone) [colloquial]Example sentences
- She won't let Alvin smoke his spliffs and fags inside any more.
- ‘A fag is a cig,’ he rolled his eyes at her stupidity.
- And then there was the time we went round the school with a note from Jenkins saying we were doing a study into the effects of cigarette smoke, and could we have some of your fags please sir/miss?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.