- 1 (no plural) (chore)to be a fagser una pesadez or una lata [colloquial]ser una joda (Latin America) (colloquial or vulgar)ser un coñazo (Spain) (colloquial or vulgar)
intransitive verb present participle fagging past tense, past participle fagged
- (British) [colloquial] (cigarette)pitillo (masculine) [colloquial]pucho (masculine) (Southern Cone) [colloquial]Example sentences
- She won't let Alvin smoke his spliffs and fags inside any more.
- ‘A fag is a cig,’ he rolled his eyes at her stupidity.
- And then there was the time we went round the school with a note from Jenkins saying we were doing a study into the effects of cigarette smoke, and could we have some of your fags please sir/miss?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.