Translation of fah in Spanish:
- (British English/inglés británico) [Music/Música] faExample sentences
- The modulator work must now include free leaps to and from any tone of the major diatonic scale (that is to say, the tones of the Doh, Soh and Fah chords).
- Once you get to the high "do" you can either go back down the scale (do ti la sol fa mi re do), or continue up into the next octave (do re mi fa sol la ti do re mi fa sol la ti do...etc) according to what the music calls for.
- Hope this has you fah lah lah lah lah-ing all the way to the stove.
- The premise is simple: the notes of the C scale are named Do, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol, La, Ti, Do. Vowels are pronounced in the European fashion, thus ‘do, ray, mee, fah, sol, la, tee, do ‘- Europeans generally say ‘Si’ instead of ‘Ti.’
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the