- (British English/inglés británico) [Music/Música] faMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The modulator work must now include free leaps to and from any tone of the major diatonic scale (that is to say, the tones of the Doh, Soh and Fah chords).
- Once you get to the high "do" you can either go back down the scale (do ti la sol fa mi re do), or continue up into the next octave (do re mi fa sol la ti do re mi fa sol la ti do...etc) according to what the music calls for.
- Hope this has you fah lah lah lah lah-ing all the way to the stove.
- The premise is simple: the notes of the C scale are named Do, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol, La, Ti, Do. Vowels are pronounced in the European fashion, thus ‘do, ray, mee, fah, sol, la, tee, do ‘- Europeans generally say ‘Si’ instead of ‘Ti.’
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.