- (BrE) [Mus] faMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The modulator work must now include free leaps to and from any tone of the major diatonic scale (that is to say, the tones of the Doh, Soh and Fah chords).
- Once you get to the high "do" you can either go back down the scale (do ti la sol fa mi re do), or continue up into the next octave (do re mi fa sol la ti do re mi fa sol la ti do...etc) according to what the music calls for.
- Hope this has you fah lah lah lah lah-ing all the way to the stove.
- The premise is simple: the notes of the C scale are named Do, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol, La, Ti, Do. Vowels are pronounced in the European fashion, thus ‘do, ray, mee, fah, sol, la, tee, do ‘- Europeans generally say ‘Si’ instead of ‘Ti.’
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.