- 1.1 [device/mechanism/circuit] de seguridadMore example sentences1.2 (infallible) [system/process/machine] infalible, a toda prueba
More example sentences
- Eyewear of the appropriate optical density is worn when using devices not equipped with fail-safe mechanisms.
- The Tangara trains are equipped with a number of fail-safe devices, including one known as a deadman's brake.
- With modern systems that relied more on fail-safe electronic units than on mechanical devices that could break down or malfunction at any time, flying had become a lot safer these days.
- The good news is that having your teeth professionally whitened is not only affordable, which should last a lifetime with occasional top-ups - it is also a simple, noninvasive and virtually fail-safe procedure.
- The campaign also has two back-up credit card transaction systems in place (one built in-house and one by a consultant) for high traffic periods and as a fail-safe procedure.
- She wants not only clearer labelling but also a fail-safe device which would make it impossible for a drug to be wrongly administered.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.