Translation of fairly in Spanish:
- 1 (justly, honestly) [play] limpio; [judge/assess] con imparcialidad; [divide] equitativamente; [obtain] limpiamente, en buena lid or ley the judge dealt fairly with him el juez fue justo con él, el juez lo trató con justicia fairly and squarely de lleno she put the blame fairly and squarely on her husband le echó abiertamente la culpa al maridoExample sentences
- Trade doesn't have to exploit the poor; done fairly, it can actually end poverty.
- Yet we somehow find a way to compete fairly and still get along for the betterment of the team.
- Would you trust this man to behave fairly, honestly, and ethically in his portfolio?
- 2 2.1 (moderately) [large/small/old] bastante I'm fairly sure estoy casi segura 2.2 (really) [colloquial/familiar] realmenteExample sentences
- Uh Huh Her was written and recorded entirely in her Dorset home, and is a fairly extreme reaction to her previous work.
- We're fairly surprised that Whitney and Bobby are now officially the tackiest couple of the year.
- After what happened last time, I was fairly surprised that he stopped at all.
- Most of our fine police officers have a fairly large degree of discretion to use.
- It's still fairly big and quite bulky but we're gradually getting there.
- The demo came out really well; recorded fairly quickly, pretty much live and without too much fuss.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.