Translation of faithless in Spanish:
- 1 (disloyal)Example sentences
- The treatment of faithless lovers and traitorous informers in outlaw lore suggests that not all Irish images of themselves were entirely positive.
- As a teenager, her life was ruined by her faithless lover.
- Everyone had a faithless lover who did you wrong, and usually blamed everything but free will.
- 2 (Religion)Example sentences
- Baudelaire said of him that he was the only artist who ‘in our faithless generation conceived religious pictures’.
- God, he said, if you make me a rich man I'll spend all my time and all my wealth converting faithless heathens and praising your name.
- But her indictment is limitless and encompasses orthodox faith as well as faithless practice.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.