- 1.1 (disloyal) deslealMore example sentences1.2 [Religion/Religión] infiel
More example sentences
- The treatment of faithless lovers and traitorous informers in outlaw lore suggests that not all Irish images of themselves were entirely positive.
- As a teenager, her life was ruined by her faithless lover.
- Everyone had a faithless lover who did you wrong, and usually blamed everything but free will.
- Baudelaire said of him that he was the only artist who ‘in our faithless generation conceived religious pictures’.
- God, he said, if you make me a rich man I'll spend all my time and all my wealth converting faithless heathens and praising your name.
- But her indictment is limitless and encompasses orthodox faith as well as faithless practice.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.