Translation of faithless in Spanish:
- 1.1 (disloyal)Example sentences1.2 (Religion)
- The treatment of faithless lovers and traitorous informers in outlaw lore suggests that not all Irish images of themselves were entirely positive.
- As a teenager, her life was ruined by her faithless lover.
- Everyone had a faithless lover who did you wrong, and usually blamed everything but free will.
- Baudelaire said of him that he was the only artist who ‘in our faithless generation conceived religious pictures’.
- God, he said, if you make me a rich man I'll spend all my time and all my wealth converting faithless heathens and praising your name.
- But her indictment is limitless and encompasses orthodox faith as well as faithless practice.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.