- 1.1 (disloyal) deslealMore example sentences1.2 [Religion/Religión] infiel
More example sentences
- The treatment of faithless lovers and traitorous informers in outlaw lore suggests that not all Irish images of themselves were entirely positive.
- As a teenager, her life was ruined by her faithless lover.
- Everyone had a faithless lover who did you wrong, and usually blamed everything but free will.
- Baudelaire said of him that he was the only artist who ‘in our faithless generation conceived religious pictures’.
- God, he said, if you make me a rich man I'll spend all my time and all my wealth converting faithless heathens and praising your name.
- But her indictment is limitless and encompasses orthodox faith as well as faithless practice.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.