- fanático, (-ca) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- Much to the chagrin of my room-mates, come election time I will roam around extolling the necessity of voting with the zeal of a religious fanatic.
- The extreme right wing religious fanatics truly scare me beyond belief.
- Wesley's eyes glint with a religious fanatic's zeal.
- Andy, whose first column begins today, says you don't need to become a fitness fanatic to reap the benefits of better health.
- Owned by sports fanatic Paul Allen, ‘Sporting News’ caters to the passionate fan.
- ‘Cinderella Man’ was written by New York lawyer and boxing fanatic Michael DeLise.
- → fanaticalExample sentences
- But at all times, a clear distinction must be held between Muslims and fanatic nihilists, for the former desire the furtherment of society, while the latter do not believe in society at all.
- By razing the Babri masjid to the ground first and then doing ‘ethnic cleansing’ in Gujarat, fanatic Hindus have brought the genie of Hindutva out of the bottle.
- Something which has started in Chechnya during the first war was already pointing in the direction of fanatic fundamentalist, global Islamist resistance.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.