Translation of fantastic in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (wonderful) [colloquial] fantastic!¡fantástico!
¡estupendo!Example sentences1.2 (enormous)
- This wonderful daughter, fantastic friend, and excellent pupil had secured a place at a top university.
- He has a wonderful wife, a fantastic job and two brilliant children.
- There will also be a raffle for fabulous prizes including a fantastic hamper, so come along and try your luck.
- Making them also uses a fantastic amount of water, far more than is used washing re-usable ones.
- It's wonderfully remote, with fantastic cliffs and big white sandy beaches.
- The great total of e260 was collected on the morning which is a fantastic amount.
- 2 2.1 (incredible, preposterous) 2.2 (unrealistic)(plan/idea)2.3 (bizarre, strange)
descabellado(clothing/appearance/dream)to trip the light fantastic [humorous]
mover el esqueleto or (Mexico) el tambo [colloquial] [humorous]Example sentences
- This island hosts a large number of strange-shaped stones and fantastic caves.
- But even as the light faded, strange and fantastic bird sounds came from every side.
- Palm trees swayed as the wind combed their leaves into flying crests like strange and fantastic coiffure.
- Everything in Ilija's work is unreal and ahistorical, fantastic and imaginative.
- There are ongoing sightings of sea-monsters and fantastic creatures lurking in the emerald green waters.
- Most contain fantastic elements, from Lucifer and Jesus to a field of talking cows.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.