Translation of farm in Spanish:
- (small)(large)a dairy farma fish farmun establecimiento de ganado lecheroun tambo (River Plate area)a mink farmuna piscifactoríaun criadero de visones(before noun) (machinery/produce/worker)Example sentences
- Total land in farms, at 46,400 acres, is unchanged from last year.
- Some species of waterfowl adapted to feeding on rice, barley, lettuce, and other crops grown on farms in California.
- The City of Hamburg owns two large organic farms.
- (cattle)Example sentences
- He farmed some land, growing much of what my mother served our family at dinner time.
- Together she and her husband farmed the ranch land, and she bore seven children.
- In 1903, one hundred years ago, most people in Ireland lived in the countryside, farmed the land, cultivated the food they ate and had very little extra money.
- Like all farmed livestock, salmon are regularly checked by veterinarians and occasionally require the use of licensed medicines.
- Two of them were game farms and the rest were used to farm crops and livestock.
- These movement restrictions apply to all farmed livestock within that area.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than