Translation of fart in Spanish:
- 1.1 (gas) [vulgar] pedo (masculine) [colloquial/familiar] 1.2 (person) [slang/argot] a boring old fart un pesado de mierda [vulgar]Example sentences
- We know also that farts are warm (not hot), so I'll add that: a fart is warm wind emitted from the anus.
- Nature decided to put an abrupt end to our finger-pointing conspiracy theorists' dialogue, when a deafening fart emptied from the anus of someone soundly asleep downstairs.
- If I can remember what I learned in junior high school regarding tornadoes, they're some kind of thing which is made up of wind, like a fart but only much more powerful.
- I'm a boring old fart, who values her money, and won't buy him a brand new shirt to chop holes in so he can look like a pirate.
- I'm being a boring old fart so I'm in my room getting ready to go to bed.
- On television, there was some boring old fart in a suit talking about the dangers of credit growth.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the