- 1.1 (ability to fascinate) fascinación (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (being fascinated) fascination
- The idea of "document" seems to have a promising fascination for the twenty-first century psyche.
- The Himalayan region has long held a particular fascination for the western mind.
- In the 1970s, the enthusiasm of many obstetricians for electronic foetal monitoring was in fact a real fascination.
withsth fascinación (feminine) poralgo we watched/listened with o in fascination miramos/escuchamos fascinadosMore example sentences
- I watched all the big fish with morbid fascination.
- I suppose we all have a fascination with death.
- He also expanded his concept of history into the contemporary period through a fascination with international affairs.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)