Translation of fascination in Spanish:
- 1.1 (ability to fascinate) fascinación (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (being fascinated) fascination
- The idea of "document" seems to have a promising fascination for the twenty-first century psyche.
- The Himalayan region has long held a particular fascination for the western mind.
- In the 1970s, the enthusiasm of many obstetricians for electronic foetal monitoring was in fact a real fascination.
withsth fascinación (feminine) poralgo we watched/listened with o in fascination miramos/escuchamos fascinadosExample sentences
- I watched all the big fish with morbid fascination.
- I suppose we all have a fascination with death.
- He also expanded his concept of history into the contemporary period through a fascination with international affairs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas