- 1.1 (ability to fascinate) fascinación (f)More example sentences1.2 (being fascinated) fascination
- The idea of "document" seems to have a promising fascination for the twenty-first century psyche.
- The Himalayan region has long held a particular fascination for the western mind.
- In the 1970s, the enthusiasm of many obstetricians for electronic foetal monitoring was in fact a real fascination.
withsth fascinación (f) poralgo we watched/listened with o in fascination miramos/escuchamos fascinadosMore example sentences
- I watched all the big fish with morbid fascination.
- I suppose we all have a fascination with death.
- He also expanded his concept of history into the contemporary period through a fascination with international affairs.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...