Translation of fashion plate in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- Until her death at age 74, ‘she continued to dress like a fashion plate and apply her dramatic Cleopatra makeup,’ he says.
- You weren't exactly a fashion plate, but who cared?
- It's not like I'm a fashion plate by any means, but they are.
- At that time, the first fashion magazines, highlighting creations for royal courtiers, appeared and the fashion plate, or picture dedicated to showing the very latest mode, came into existence.
- Then she turned her attention back to the colorful fashion plates in the magazine.
- It was common for dresses to be made to the client's own patterns; they saw fashion dolls from Paris, and fashion plates in the ladies' magazines, which they copied.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the