Translation of fashionable in Spanish:
- [home/clothes/designs] a la moda, moderno; [cafe/people/idea/resort] de modaExample sentences
- That quick cut-away style is quite fashionable now isn't it?
- The styles are as fashionable as you will find elsewhere, and the prices very competitive.
- Clowning became more fashionable in the mid seventeenth century when interest in spectacle superseded that for dialogue.
- For most fashionable people however, Scotland means knitwear and in particular cashmere - expensive cashmere.
- I'm not the most fashionable person on the planet, but I'm not the least either.
- He is no longer, and can never be again, the fashionable person that he was in the '80s.
- It became a fashionable place at which to be seen.
- It made the British Library look like the most chic and fashionable location on earth.
- On the top floor, the famous Rainbow Room supper club had been returned to its former splendour and was a very fashionable place to dine.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas