Translation of fattism in Spanish:
- uncountablediscriminación (feminine) contra la gente obesaExample sentences
- As for you studios, one tip: there's a fair bit of fattism, ageism, gratuitous violence, sexism and sheer bland awfulness on that nominee list too.
- While sexism, ageism and racism have all become social no-nos, fattism remains a perfectly acceptable prejudice.
- I hate that you have the ear of 10 percent of the nation when you make your horrible statements showing your fatism… encouraging others in insulting and disrespecting fat people.
Definition of fattism in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.