- (British English) → favorableExample sentences
- Amazingly, this rookie has amassed more favourable and even rave reviews than I can stretch my mind to believe.
- Members of the board of management were over-whelmed by the enthusiasm and favourable comments expressed by so many visitors.
- If the film received favorable reviews on initial release, that praise paled in comparison to word-of-mouth buzz following a real nuclear accident.
- It is likely to be most convenient, and the general conditions there are most favorable to the bulbs at this stage of their existence.
- For collective bargaining to have a real point, it must achieve wage rates and non-wage conditions more favourable to the employees than the customary rate.
- He suggested the focus should rather be placed on publishing monthly unemployment figures and on creating conditions favourable to the growth of the first economy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the