- 1 countable/numerable (young deer) cervato (masculine)
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (color) beige (masculine), beis (masculine) (Spain/España) ; (before noun/delante del nombre) [sweater/coat] beige (invariable adjective/adjetivo invariable), beis (invariable adjective/adjetivo invariable) (Spain/España)
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1 (flatter) to fawn
onsb [person] [pejorative/peyorativo], adular or lisonjear a algn [dog] hacerle* fiestas a algnMore example sentences1.2
(fawning present participle/participio presente)adulador
- Are there any musicians that you would fawn over if you had the chance?
- If you loved him before, you'll probably fawn over this picture.
- Just because all the girls fawn over you doesn't mean you're that good-looking.