Translation of fax in Spanish:
- to send somebody a faxmandarle or enviarle un fax a alguien(before noun) fax machine/message fax numberExample sentences
- We will be able to deal with e-mail contact, electronic faxes and text messages from a mobile phone.
- If the reporter needs to rewrite or edit the release, it is much easier to edit an electronic message than to retype a fax or a hard copy of the release.
- The U.S. Embassy officials presented the copy of the fax at Friday's hearing.
- I'll fax it (through) to youse lo enviaré or mandaré por fax
se lo faxearéExample sentences
- Almost overnight the demand for our services plummeted as customers began faxing their documents rather than sending them by courier.
- The fax transmission details indicate that the document was faxed at 4.34 pm on 12 October.
- It is for this reason that I did not fax this document or direct that it be faxed.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.