Translation of fax in Spanish:
- fax (masculine), telefax (masculine) to send sb a fax mandarle or enviarle* un fax a algn (before noun/delante del nombre) fax machine/message fax (masculine) fax number número (masculine) de faxExample sentences
- We will be able to deal with e-mail contact, electronic faxes and text messages from a mobile phone.
- If the reporter needs to rewrite or edit the release, it is much easier to edit an electronic message than to retype a fax or a hard copy of the release.
- The U.S. Embassy officials presented the copy of the fax at Friday's hearing.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- faxear I'll fax it (through) to you se lo enviaré or mandaré por fax, se lo faxearé
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.