Translation of fax in Spanish:
- to send somebody a fax(before noun) fax machine/message fax numbermandarle or enviarle un fax a alguienExample sentences
- We will be able to deal with e-mail contact, electronic faxes and text messages from a mobile phone.
- If the reporter needs to rewrite or edit the release, it is much easier to edit an electronic message than to retype a fax or a hard copy of the release.
- The U.S. Embassy officials presented the copy of the fax at Friday's hearing.
- I'll fax it (through) to youse lo enviaré or mandaré por faxse lo faxearéExample sentences
- Almost overnight the demand for our services plummeted as customers began faxing their documents rather than sending them by courier.
- The fax transmission details indicate that the document was faxed at 4.34 pm on 12 October.
- It is for this reason that I did not fax this document or direct that it be faxed.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.