- fax (masculine), telefax (masculine) to send sb a fax mandarle or enviarle* un fax a algn (before noun/delante del nombre) fax machine/message fax (masculine) fax number número (masculine) de faxMore example sentences
- We will be able to deal with e-mail contact, electronic faxes and text messages from a mobile phone.
- If the reporter needs to rewrite or edit the release, it is much easier to edit an electronic message than to retype a fax or a hard copy of the release.
- The U.S. Embassy officials presented the copy of the fax at Friday's hearing.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- faxear I'll fax it (through) to you se lo enviaré or mandaré por fax, se lo faxearé
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.