Translation of feature in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (of face) rasgo (masculine) features rasgos, facciones (feminine plural) delicate features rasgos delicados, facciones delicadas a smile lit up his features una sonrisa le iluminó el rostroExample sentences1.2 (of character, landscape, style) característica (feminine), rasgo (masculine) (distintivo) the house has many original features la casa conserva muchos detalles arquitectónicos de época his legs are his best feature lo mejor que tiene son las piernas to make a feature of sth destacar* algo, hacer* resaltar algo 1.3 (of machine, appliance, book) característica (feminine), prestación (feminine)
- Those who had any flaws in their facial features, waists, necks, shoulders or backs had to leave.
- His mouth and facial features were twisted into a look of horror.
- He had medium-length blonde hair, strong features, striking grey eyes.
- Standard safety features include dual stage driver and passenger air bags and active front head restraints.
- They would restore the familiar and now beloved silhouette to the skyline, but would have different detailing and updated safety features.
- A host of safety features, including 10 airbags, are also incorporated.
- 2 2.1feature (film) película (feminine) full-length feature largometraje (masculine) main/second feature película principal/complementaria 2.2 [Journalism/Periodismo] artículo (masculine) his column was a regular feature in the paper su columna era uno de los artículos regulares del periódico 2.3 [Radio] [Television/Televisión] documental (masculine)Example sentences
- Her commercial work includes newspaper and magazine features and book covers.
- To mark the launch, the BBC Nairobi team will be broadcasting special features and interviews live from Kisumu during the week.
- There are supplements in newspapers and features on television programmes.
- 3 (incentive to buy) (American English/inglés norteamericano) oferta (feminine)
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1 1.1 [Journalism/Periodismo] he was featured in 'The Globe' recently 'The Globe' publicó un artículo sobre él hace poco the paper features an article on feminism el periódico trae un artículo sobre el feminismo the state visit was featured on the television news se destacó la visita de estado en las noticias de la televisión 1.2 [Cinema/Cine] the film features her as … en la película aparece en el papel de … featuring John Ball con la actuación de John Ball 1.3 [Business/Comercio] tener* en oferta
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.