Translation of feature in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (of face) featuresrasgosdelicate features
facciones (feminine plural)rasgos delicadosa smile lit up his features
facciones delicadasuna sonrisa le iluminó el rostroExample sentences1.2 (of character, landscape, style) the house has many original features
la casa conserva muchos detalles arquitectónicos de épocahis legs are his best featurelo mejor que tiene son las piernasto make a feature of somethingdestacar algo
- Those who had any flaws in their facial features, waists, necks, shoulders or backs had to leave.
- His mouth and facial features were twisted into a look of horror.
- He had medium-length blonde hair, strong features, striking grey eyes.
hacer resaltar algoExample sentences1.3 (of machine, appliance, book)
- Standard safety features include dual stage driver and passenger air bags and active front head restraints.
- They would restore the familiar and now beloved silhouette to the skyline, but would have different detailing and updated safety features.
- A host of safety features, including 10 airbags, are also incorporated.
- 2 2.1feature (film) full-length feature main/second featurepelícula principal/complementaria2.2 (Journalism) his column was a regular feature in the papersu columna era uno de los artículos regulares del periódicoExample sentences2.3 (Radio, Television)
- Her commercial work includes newspaper and magazine features and book covers.
- To mark the launch, the BBC Nairobi team will be broadcasting special features and interviews live from Kisumu during the week.
- There are supplements in newspapers and features on television programmes.
- 3 (incentive to buy)(American English)
- 1 1.1 (Journalism)he was featured in 'The Globe' recently'The Globe' publicó un artículo sobre él hace pocothe paper features an article on feminismel periódico trae un artículo sobre el feminismothe state visit was featured on the television newsse destacó la visita de estado en las noticias de la televisión1.2 (Cinema)the film features her as …en la película aparece en el papel de …featuring John Ballcon la actuación de John BallExample sentences1.3 (Business)
tener en ofertaExample sentences
- Kung-fu has become popular in many countries, primarily through films which feature martial arts stars.
- It's a tough thing to try to do, seeing as any indie film is going to feature cool stars, cool music and a cool aesthetic.
- And it'll also save the advertisers money, since they'll be able to feature a film star and cricketer rolled into one.
- In New York, several new hotels feature works by prominent artists.
- All of these editions feature introductions by prominent gay writers who reflect on the impact the books had on them.
- Twenty years later, his house at Soham would feature a prominent framed picture of a jet fighter on a wall of the living room.
- 1.1 (appear) to feature on a listfigurar en una listarice features prominently in their dietel arroz ocupa un lugar importante en su alimentaciónthe problem does not feature in this reporten este informe no se pone de relieve el problemaExample sentences1.2 (Cinema)
- All these subjects have much in common and might be grouped together as important features in a wildlife garden.
- Despite her personal life having often featured in the tabloid newspapers, she felt there was still an important story to tell.
- Here is a run-down on their qualities and, more importantly, their chances of featuring in the tournament.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.