- 1 1.1 (of face) rasgo (m) features rasgos, facciones (fpl) delicate features rasgos delicados, facciones delicadas a smile lit up his features una sonrisa le iluminó el rostroMore example sentences1.2 (of character, landscape, style) característica (f), rasgo (m) (distintivo) the house has many original features la casa conserva muchos detalles arquitectónicos de época his legs are his best feature lo mejor que tiene son las piernas to make a feature of sth destacar* algo, hacer* resaltar algo 1.3 (of machine, appliance, book) característica (f), prestación (f)
More example sentences
- Those who had any flaws in their facial features, waists, necks, shoulders or backs had to leave.
- His mouth and facial features were twisted into a look of horror.
- He had medium-length blonde hair, strong features, striking grey eyes.
- Standard safety features include dual stage driver and passenger air bags and active front head restraints.
- They would restore the familiar and now beloved silhouette to the skyline, but would have different detailing and updated safety features.
- A host of safety features, including 10 airbags, are also incorporated.
- 2 2.1feature (film) película (f) full-length feature largometraje (m) main/second feature película principal/complementaria 2.2 [Journ] artículo (m) his column was a regular feature in the paper su columna era uno de los artículos regulares del periódico 2.3 [Rad] [TV] documental (m)More example sentences
- Her commercial work includes newspaper and magazine features and book covers.
- To mark the launch, the BBC Nairobi team will be broadcasting special features and interviews live from Kisumu during the week.
- There are supplements in newspapers and features on television programmes.
- 3 (incentive to buy) (AmE) oferta (f)
- 1 1.1 [Journ] he was featured in 'The Globe' recently 'The Globe' publicó un artículo sobre él hace poco the paper features an article on feminism el periódico trae un artículo sobre el feminismo the state visit was featured on the television news se destacó la visita de estado en las noticias de la televisión 1.2 [Cin] the film features her as … en la película aparece en el papel de … featuring John Ball con la actuación de John BallMore example sentences1.3 [Busn] tener* en oferta
More example sentences
- Kung-fu has become popular in many countries, primarily through films which feature martial arts stars.
- It's a tough thing to try to do, seeing as any indie film is going to feature cool stars, cool music and a cool aesthetic.
- And it'll also save the advertisers money, since they'll be able to feature a film star and cricketer rolled into one.
- In New York, several new hotels feature works by prominent artists.
- All of these editions feature introductions by prominent gay writers who reflect on the impact the books had on them.
- Twenty years later, his house at Soham would feature a prominent framed picture of a jet fighter on a wall of the living room.
- 1.1 (appear) figurar to feature on a list figurar en una lista rice features prominently in their diet el arroz ocupa un lugar importante en su alimentación the problem does not feature in this report en este informe no se pone de relieve el problema 1.2 [Cin] aparecer*, actuar*More example sentences
- All these subjects have much in common and might be grouped together as important features in a wildlife garden.
- Despite her personal life having often featured in the tabloid newspapers, she felt there was still an important story to tell.
- Here is a run-down on their qualities and, more importantly, their chances of featuring in the tournament.