Translation of feature in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (of face) featuresdelicate featuresrasgosfacciones (feminine plural)a smile lit up his featuresrasgos delicadosfacciones delicadasuna sonrisa le iluminó el rostroExample sentences1.2 (of character, landscape, style) the house has many original features
his legs are his best featurela casa conserva muchos detalles arquitectónicos de épocato make a feature of somethinglo mejor que tiene son las piernas1.3 (of machine, appliance, book)destacar algohacer resaltar algo
- Those who had any flaws in their facial features, waists, necks, shoulders or backs had to leave.
- His mouth and facial features were twisted into a look of horror.
- He had medium-length blonde hair, strong features, striking grey eyes.
- 2 2.1feature (film) full-length feature main/second feature2.2 (Journalism) his column was a regular feature in the paperpelícula principal/complementaria2.3 (Radio, Television)su columna era uno de los artículos regulares del periódicoExample sentences
- Her commercial work includes newspaper and magazine features and book covers.
- To mark the launch, the BBC Nairobi team will be broadcasting special features and interviews live from Kisumu during the week.
- There are supplements in newspapers and features on television programmes.
- 3 (incentive to buy)(American English)Example sentences
- Standard safety features include dual stage driver and passenger air bags and active front head restraints.
- They would restore the familiar and now beloved silhouette to the skyline, but would have different detailing and updated safety features.
- A host of safety features, including 10 airbags, are also incorporated.
- 1 1.1 (Journalism)he was featured in 'The Globe' recentlythe paper features an article on feminism'The Globe' publicó un artículo sobre él hace pocothe state visit was featured on the television newsel periódico trae un artículo sobre el feminismo1.2 (Cinema)the film features her as …se destacó la visita de estado en las noticias de la televisiónfeaturing John Ballen la película aparece en el papel de …con la actuación de John BallExample sentences1.3 (Business)
tener en oferta
- Kung-fu has become popular in many countries, primarily through films which feature martial arts stars.
- It's a tough thing to try to do, seeing as any indie film is going to feature cool stars, cool music and a cool aesthetic.
- And it'll also save the advertisers money, since they'll be able to feature a film star and cricketer rolled into one.
- 2 2.1 (have as feature) 2.2 (depict)Example sentences
- In New York, several new hotels feature works by prominent artists.
- All of these editions feature introductions by prominent gay writers who reflect on the impact the books had on them.
- Twenty years later, his house at Soham would feature a prominent framed picture of a jet fighter on a wall of the living room.
- 1.1 (appear) to feature on a listrice features prominently in their dietfigurar en una listathe problem does not feature in this reportel arroz ocupa un lugar importante en su alimentación1.2 (Cinema)en este informe no se pone de relieve el problemaExample sentences
- All these subjects have much in common and might be grouped together as important features in a wildlife garden.
- Despite her personal life having often featured in the tabloid newspapers, she felt there was still an important story to tell.
- Here is a run-down on their qualities and, more importantly, their chances of featuring in the tournament.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.