- 1.1 countable/numerable (association) federación (feminine)More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (joining) federación (feminine)
More example sentences
- There is a power struggle going on in global sport between the owners of particular clubs, the national federations and the international organisations.
- The three major trade union federations in Italy have organised a four-hour general strike for Friday 24 October.
- Will trade unions within the federation fund international work?
- And, contrary to the claims of the fathers of federation, Australian nationalism was not progressive.
- But by the time of Australian federation, nationalism had undergone a profound transformation.
- Also, let's not kid ourselves about the roots of Australian nationalism, the fathers of federation and all the rest of it.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.