Translation of feisty in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (-stier, -stiest)
- [colloquial/familiar] batalladorExample sentences
- Yet set against that is the fact that this is a pretty dry effort with an unusual lack of feisty anecdotes, and this remains one for the real aficionado.
- They are characters you can get underneath and they are all quite strong and feisty, but they are all flawed and frail.
- Scotland were well beaten by a determined and feisty Irish side who now go to Twickenham next weekend with a chance of winning the championship.
- Once they adapt to their new coach's ways, the team will be aggressive and feisty.
- I simply nodded, quelling that feisty, fiery side of me, and offered yet another ghost of a smile.
- The feisty old lady lives alone but fights with the men almost every day.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.