Translation of feisty in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (-stier, -stiest)
- [colloquial/familiar] batalladorExample sentences
- Yet set against that is the fact that this is a pretty dry effort with an unusual lack of feisty anecdotes, and this remains one for the real aficionado.
- They are characters you can get underneath and they are all quite strong and feisty, but they are all flawed and frail.
- Scotland were well beaten by a determined and feisty Irish side who now go to Twickenham next weekend with a chance of winning the championship.
- Once they adapt to their new coach's ways, the team will be aggressive and feisty.
- I simply nodded, quelling that feisty, fiery side of me, and offered yet another ghost of a smile.
- The feisty old lady lives alone but fights with the men almost every day.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.