Translation of feline in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Zoology/Zoología] felino our feline friends nuestros amigos los gatosExample sentences1.2 (cat-like) [stealth/grace/cunning] felino
- Having just recently lost a very favourite feline member of our household, the title caught my eye immediately.
- And the feline family ‘plays’ with its food before eating it, taunting and chasing their prey.
- My cat, being a fully paid-up member of the fastidious feline world, now refuses to eat anything else.
- Unafraid and unhurried, the great black beast padded silently down the centre of the trail, not quite a cat but a fluid feline shape.
- There were two eyes, oval in shape and quite feline in their appearance, riding above a long, thin, pointed nose.
- She had four legs with large clawed paws beneath her white-furred feline shape.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.