Translation of feline in Spanish:
- 1 (Zoology) our feline friendsnuestros amigos los gatosExample sentences
- Having just recently lost a very favourite feline member of our household, the title caught my eye immediately.
- And the feline family ‘plays’ with its food before eating it, taunting and chasing their prey.
- My cat, being a fully paid-up member of the fastidious feline world, now refuses to eat anything else.
- 2 (cat-like)(stealth/grace/cunning)
- Unafraid and unhurried, the great black beast padded silently down the centre of the trail, not quite a cat but a fluid feline shape.
- There were two eyes, oval in shape and quite feline in their appearance, riding above a long, thin, pointed nose.
- She had four legs with large clawed paws beneath her white-furred feline shape.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.