Translation of female in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (Biology, Botany, Zoology)(organ/hormone)a female elephant/ant1.2 (of humans)un elefante/una hormiga hembrauna hembra de elefante/hormiga(population/suffrage)(victim)del sexo femenino(ward)female heirde mujeresfemale prisonerheredera (feminine)female graduatesprisionera (feminine)that's a typically female reaction [pejorative]licenciadas (feminine plural)esa es una típica reacción femenina or de mujer
- 1 (Botany, Zoology)Example sentences
- The cubs are cared for by all the females in the pride, and will suckle from other females as well as from their mother.
- This is more frequent in teenage boys than girls but is increasing among young females in my experience.
- There is also some sage advice for females wanting to break into what is still essentially a male domain.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.