- 1.1 (of woman, animal, plant) fertilidad (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) [drug/clinic] [Medicine/Medicina] para el tratamiento de la infertilidad fertility symbol [Mythol] símbolo (masculine) de fertilidadMore example sentences1.2 (of soil) fertilidad (feminine) 1.3 (of mind, imagination) fertilidad (feminine), fecundidad (feminine)
More example sentences
- Currently, stem cells used for research largely come from embryos leftover from fertility clinics.
- Four of the eight QTL for reduced homozygous seed set are colocated with QTL associated with reduced male fertility.
- Several herbs are notable for boosting fertility, too.
- Galileo's work in mechanics testifies to the fertility of these concepts.
- As we drove through the countryside I could see the evidence of the incredible fertility.
- Such soil as occurs is usually shallow, leached and mildly acid, and of generally low fertility.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.