- 1.1 (of woman, animal, plant) fertilidad (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) [drug/clinic] [Medicine/Medicina] para el tratamiento de la infertilidad fertility symbol [Mythol] símbolo (masculine) de fertilidadMore example sentences1.2 (of soil) fertilidad (feminine) 1.3 (of mind, imagination) fertilidad (feminine), fecundidad (feminine)
More example sentences
- Currently, stem cells used for research largely come from embryos leftover from fertility clinics.
- Four of the eight QTL for reduced homozygous seed set are colocated with QTL associated with reduced male fertility.
- Several herbs are notable for boosting fertility, too.
- Galileo's work in mechanics testifies to the fertility of these concepts.
- As we drove through the countryside I could see the evidence of the incredible fertility.
- Such soil as occurs is usually shallow, leached and mildly acid, and of generally low fertility.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.