Translation of fertility in Spanish:
- 1 (of woman, animal, plant) (before noun) (drug/clinic)(Medicine)fertility symbol (Mythology)
para el tratamiento de la infertilidadsímbolo (masculine) de fertilidadExample sentences
- Currently, stem cells used for research largely come from embryos leftover from fertility clinics.
- Four of the eight QTL for reduced homozygous seed set are colocated with QTL associated with reduced male fertility.
- Several herbs are notable for boosting fertility, too.
- 2 (of soil)Example sentences
- Galileo's work in mechanics testifies to the fertility of these concepts.
- As we drove through the countryside I could see the evidence of the incredible fertility.
- Such soil as occurs is usually shallow, leached and mildly acid, and of generally low fertility.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.