- 1.1 [Religion/Religión] fiesta (f), festividad (f) 1.2 [Cinema/Cine] [Music/Música] [Theater/Teatro] festival (masculine) a pop festival un festival de música popMore example sentences1.3 (celebration) fiesta (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [atmosphere] festivo, de fiesta
More example sentences
- The films were hand picked by organisers who travelled and networked with major international film festivals.
- Of course, the presence of two major international jazz festivals also contributes to the country's jazzy well-being.
- It's great for films, festivals, concerts, and of course the opportunity to study at the university.
- We do celebrate more religious festivals than most schools, but the children enjoy it.
- Here in Doi Tung, these tribal villagers continue to celebrate their ancient festivals and religious rituals.
- When my sister taught at a junior school they celebrated all the religious festivals.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)