Translation of festival in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Religion/Religión] fiesta (feminine), festividad (feminine) 1.2 [Cinema/Cine] [Music/Música] [Theater/Teatro] festival (masculine) a pop festival un festival de música popExample sentences1.3 (celebration) fiesta (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [atmosphere] festivo, de fiesta
- The films were hand picked by organisers who travelled and networked with major international film festivals.
- Of course, the presence of two major international jazz festivals also contributes to the country's jazzy well-being.
- It's great for films, festivals, concerts, and of course the opportunity to study at the university.
- We do celebrate more religious festivals than most schools, but the children enjoy it.
- Here in Doi Tung, these tribal villagers continue to celebrate their ancient festivals and religious rituals.
- When my sister taught at a junior school they celebrated all the religious festivals.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a