- 1.1 [Relig] fiesta (f), festividad (f) 1.2 [Cin] [Mus] [Theat] festival (m) a pop festival un festival de música popMore example sentences1.3 (celebration) fiesta (f); (before n) [atmosphere] festivo, de fiesta
More example sentences
- The films were hand picked by organisers who travelled and networked with major international film festivals.
- Of course, the presence of two major international jazz festivals also contributes to the country's jazzy well-being.
- It's great for films, festivals, concerts, and of course the opportunity to study at the university.
- We do celebrate more religious festivals than most schools, but the children enjoy it.
- Here in Doi Tung, these tribal villagers continue to celebrate their ancient festivals and religious rituals.
- When my sister taught at a junior school they celebrated all the religious festivals.
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...