Translation of fever in Spanish:
- 1 countable or uncountable (Medicine) (temperature) to have a high fevertener mucha fiebre or una fiebre muy altashe has a fever of 102≈ tiene 39 de fiebreto run a fevertener fiebre or calenturaExample sentences
- Initial signs and symptoms are generalized malaise, chills, fevers, headaches, arthralgias, and a nonproductive cough.
- A person with glandular fever is most infectious when they have a fever (high temperature).
- Call your doctor if your child also gets a fever, diarrhea, headache, or skin rash.
- 2 (agitated state) (no plural) the town was in a fever over the visitla ciudad estaba revolucionada con la visitaelection/gold feverfiebre (feminine) electoral/del orowar fever gripped the countryel fervor bélico se había adueñado del paísExample sentences
- When the girls had left, Zara turned to Paz in a fever of agitation.
- Why then, last November, did I find Georgians in such a fever of expectation?
- He shifted in his sleep, his eyes fluttering in the fever of a dream.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.