Translation of feverish in Spanish:
- 1 (Medicine)con fiebreto be feverish
tener fiebre or calenturaExample sentences
- The prodrome may include malaise, chills, a feverish feeling, anorexia and irritability.
- it's enough to send you spiralling into a cold, feverish sweat.
- On examination, he was feverish with generalised lymphadenopathy and widespread crusting papulopustular lesions.
- 2 (frantic)(activity/excitement)
- Each passing year's is usually billed with feverish excitement as ‘the most important of his political life’.
- And when Ronaldo drove home, not once, but twice, the excitement reached a feverish pitch.
- It is more than telling that a well-nigh feverish and frenetic cult of the personality is at the core of this powerful display.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.