Translation of feverish in Spanish:
- 1 [Medicine/Medicina] con fiebre, afiebrado to be feverish estar* afiebrado, tener* fiebre or calenturaExample sentences
- The prodrome may include malaise, chills, a feverish feeling, anorexia and irritability.
- it's enough to send you spiralling into a cold, feverish sweat.
- On examination, he was feverish with generalised lymphadenopathy and widespread crusting papulopustular lesions.
- 2 (frantic) [activity/excitement] febrilExample sentences
- Each passing year's is usually billed with feverish excitement as ‘the most important of his political life’.
- And when Ronaldo drove home, not once, but twice, the excitement reached a feverish pitch.
- It is more than telling that a well-nigh feverish and frenetic cult of the personality is at the core of this powerful display.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the