Translation of feverish in Spanish:
- 1 (Medicine)to be feverishcon fiebreestar afiebradotener fiebre or calenturaExample sentences
- The prodrome may include malaise, chills, a feverish feeling, anorexia and irritability.
- it's enough to send you spiralling into a cold, feverish sweat.
- On examination, he was feverish with generalised lymphadenopathy and widespread crusting papulopustular lesions.
- 2 (frantic)(activity/excitement)Example sentences
- Each passing year's is usually billed with feverish excitement as ‘the most important of his political life’.
- And when Ronaldo drove home, not once, but twice, the excitement reached a feverish pitch.
- It is more than telling that a well-nigh feverish and frenetic cult of the personality is at the core of this powerful display.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.