Translation of fey in Spanish:
adjective -er, -est(especially British English)
- 1.1 (clairvoyant)Example sentences1.2 (whimsical)
- King Arthur was surrounded by fey women, all intimately concerned with his fate.
- The key to her salvation is the fascinating combination of her fey powers with her steadfastly mortal mind.
- Just another human with fey ancestry working for the Grey Detective Agency, where we specialized in supernatural problems, magical solutions.
- Rather they convey an image of Ireland as a fey, mysterious place where funny things happen - funny strange and funny ha-ha.
- The Divine Comedy is primarily Neil Hannon, an idiosyncratic, vaguely fey Brit who does a mean impression of Thom Yorke doing a mean impression of Cole Porter.
- There are fey frowns and cynical or innocent smiles.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.