- 1.1 u [Lit] ficción (f), narrativa (f) a work of fiction una obra de ficción, una obra narrativaMore example sentences1.2 u c (invention) ficción (f) fact or fiction? ¿realidad o ficción? that's pure fiction no es más que pura imaginación or ficción
More example sentences
- The prize is popularly seen as an award for a new novelists of adult literary fiction, but this is not the case.
- He began his writing career with genre fiction, from historical novels to vampire horror sagas.
- In France Zola was the dominant practitioner of naturalism in prose fiction and the chief exponent of its doctrines.
- Their press release, penned by Pyro, is a more entertaining fiction than plenty of novels published this year.
- Sometimes misinformation, exaggerated fictions and relics of wartime propaganda are reported in the media.
- But the motorcycle story was such an outrageous fiction that I thought the readers of e-Poshta should know.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.