- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable [Literature/Literatura] ficción (f), narrativa (f) a work of fiction una obra de ficción, una obra narrativaMore example sentences1.2 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (invention) ficción (feminine) fact or fiction? ¿realidad o ficción? that's pure fiction no es más que pura imaginación or ficción
More example sentences
- The prize is popularly seen as an award for a new novelists of adult literary fiction, but this is not the case.
- He began his writing career with genre fiction, from historical novels to vampire horror sagas.
- In France Zola was the dominant practitioner of naturalism in prose fiction and the chief exponent of its doctrines.
- Their press release, penned by Pyro, is a more entertaining fiction than plenty of novels published this year.
- Sometimes misinformation, exaggerated fictions and relics of wartime propaganda are reported in the media.
- But the motorcycle story was such an outrageous fiction that I thought the readers of e-Poshta should know.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.