Translation of fiction in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable [Literat] ficción (feminine), narrativa (feminine) a work of fiction una obra de ficción, una obra narrativaExample sentences1.2 u and c (invention) ficción (feminine) fact or fiction? ¿realidad o ficción? that's pure fiction no es más que pura imaginación or ficción
- The prize is popularly seen as an award for a new novelists of adult literary fiction, but this is not the case.
- He began his writing career with genre fiction, from historical novels to vampire horror sagas.
- In France Zola was the dominant practitioner of naturalism in prose fiction and the chief exponent of its doctrines.
- Their press release, penned by Pyro, is a more entertaining fiction than plenty of novels published this year.
- Sometimes misinformation, exaggerated fictions and relics of wartime propaganda are reported in the media.
- But the motorcycle story was such an outrageous fiction that I thought the readers of e-Poshta should know.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the