Translation of fiction in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable [Literat] ficción (feminine), narrativa (feminine) a work of fiction una obra de ficción, una obra narrativaExample sentences1.2 u and c (invention) ficción (feminine) fact or fiction? ¿realidad o ficción? that's pure fiction no es más que pura imaginación or ficción
- The prize is popularly seen as an award for a new novelists of adult literary fiction, but this is not the case.
- He began his writing career with genre fiction, from historical novels to vampire horror sagas.
- In France Zola was the dominant practitioner of naturalism in prose fiction and the chief exponent of its doctrines.
- Their press release, penned by Pyro, is a more entertaining fiction than plenty of novels published this year.
- Sometimes misinformation, exaggerated fictions and relics of wartime propaganda are reported in the media.
- But the motorcycle story was such an outrageous fiction that I thought the readers of e-Poshta should know.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas