- 1 (violinist) violinista (mf)
- 2 (cheat) (BrE) [colloquial/familiar], tramposo, -sa (m,f), chanchullero, -ra (m,f) [familiar/colloquial]More example sentences
More example sentences
- I have a recording of a very attractive violin concerto with fiddler Louis Kaufman and Bernard Herrmann conducting.
- All young whistlers, flautists, fiddlers and other musicians are invited to play a few tunes in what should be an informal and uncompetitive setting.
- The next week they toured Europe with a Bartok third quartet that had virtuoso fiddlers agape with admiration.
- A dole fiddler uses benefit fraud to finance her passion for buying shoes.
- What a fiddler Keith is - he thinks he won't be caught but Keith is gonna end up in court.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.