Translation of fiddler in Spanish:
- 1 (violinist) violinista (masculine and feminine)
- 2 (cheat) (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar], tramposo, (masculine, feminine), chanchullero, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- I have a recording of a very attractive violin concerto with fiddler Louis Kaufman and Bernard Herrmann conducting.
- All young whistlers, flautists, fiddlers and other musicians are invited to play a few tunes in what should be an informal and uncompetitive setting.
- The next week they toured Europe with a Bartok third quartet that had virtuoso fiddlers agape with admiration.
- A dole fiddler uses benefit fraud to finance her passion for buying shoes.
- What a fiddler Keith is - he thinks he won't be caught but Keith is gonna end up in court.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the