- 1 (violinist) violinista (masculine and feminine)
- 2 (cheat) (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar], tramposo, (m,f), chanchullero, (m,f) [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
More example sentences
- I have a recording of a very attractive violin concerto with fiddler Louis Kaufman and Bernard Herrmann conducting.
- All young whistlers, flautists, fiddlers and other musicians are invited to play a few tunes in what should be an informal and uncompetitive setting.
- The next week they toured Europe with a Bartok third quartet that had virtuoso fiddlers agape with admiration.
- A dole fiddler uses benefit fraud to finance her passion for buying shoes.
- What a fiddler Keith is - he thinks he won't be caught but Keith is gonna end up in court.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an