Translation of fidelity in Spanish:
- 1 (to cause, in marriage) fidelidad (feminine)Example sentences
- Young women were expected to show sexual fidelity to their dating partner, but males were not.
- One area in which men and women differ is the importance of their partner's sexual fidelity.
- When was this promise of obedience and sexual fidelity made?
- Audio is Dolby Digital two-channel mono, with reasonable fidelity and a high degree of clarity.
- It is a method for maximizing fidelity and dynamic range for a region of interest within a digitized medical image display.
- It may even be possible for MP3 players to save energy by playing tunes at a slightly lower fidelity without a noticeable change in audio quality.
- 2 (accuracy) fidelidad (feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a