- 1 (to cause, in marriage) fidelidad (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Young women were expected to show sexual fidelity to their dating partner, but males were not.
- One area in which men and women differ is the importance of their partner's sexual fidelity.
- When was this promise of obedience and sexual fidelity made?
- Audio is Dolby Digital two-channel mono, with reasonable fidelity and a high degree of clarity.
- It is a method for maximizing fidelity and dynamic range for a region of interest within a digitized medical image display.
- It may even be possible for MP3 players to save energy by playing tunes at a slightly lower fidelity without a noticeable change in audio quality.
- 2 (accuracy) fidelidad (feminine)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain had three civil wars known as the guerras carlistas (1833-39, 1860, 1872-76). When Fernando VII died in 1833, he was succeeded not by his brother the Infante Don Carlos de Borbón, but by his daughter Isabel, under the regency of her mother María Cristina. This provoked a mainly northern-Spanish revolt, with local guerrillas pitted against the forces of the central government. The Carlist Wars were also a confrontation between conservative rural Catholic Spain, especially the Basque provinces and Aragón, led by the carlistas, and the progressive liberal urban middle classes allied with the army. Carlos died in 1855, but the carlistas, representing political and religious traditionalism, supported his descendants' claims until reconciliation in 1977 with King Juan Carlos.