Translation of fidelity in Spanish:
- 1 (to cause, in marriage) fidelidad (feminine)Example sentences
- Young women were expected to show sexual fidelity to their dating partner, but males were not.
- One area in which men and women differ is the importance of their partner's sexual fidelity.
- When was this promise of obedience and sexual fidelity made?
- Audio is Dolby Digital two-channel mono, with reasonable fidelity and a high degree of clarity.
- It is a method for maximizing fidelity and dynamic range for a region of interest within a digitized medical image display.
- It may even be possible for MP3 players to save energy by playing tunes at a slightly lower fidelity without a noticeable change in audio quality.
- 2 (accuracy) fidelidad (feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.