Translation of fieldwork in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (research)Example sentences
- Advanced degree programs include classroom and fieldwork, laboratory research, and a dissertation or thesis.
- Only an unusually determined researcher could have pursued the idea through fieldwork in the natural history tradition.
- Seasonality also has an impact on both drug use patterns and the ability of project staff to do outreach and conduct fieldwork.
- 2 uncountable (Military)obras (feminine plural) de campañaExample sentences
- Hardee's men collided with Federal skirmishers before daylight, and the Confederates soon struck three Union divisions without fieldworks under Brig.
- Again GPS technology empowered art, as a digital aerial imaging sensor, an aerial photography system, satellite data, and 3D remote sensing software captured the vibrant, burgeoning fieldworks from planes and satellites.
- The Spanish adopted their usual tactic of forming up their arquebusiers behind a stout fieldwork, and keeping their foot and cavalry in reserve behind these.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.