- 1 u (research) trabajo (m) de campoMore example sentences
- Advanced degree programs include classroom and fieldwork, laboratory research, and a dissertation or thesis.
- Only an unusually determined researcher could have pursued the idea through fieldwork in the natural history tradition.
- Seasonality also has an impact on both drug use patterns and the ability of project staff to do outreach and conduct fieldwork.
- 2 u [Mil] obras (fpl) de campañaMore example sentences
- Hardee's men collided with Federal skirmishers before daylight, and the Confederates soon struck three Union divisions without fieldworks under Brig.
- Again GPS technology empowered art, as a digital aerial imaging sensor, an aerial photography system, satellite data, and 3D remote sensing software captured the vibrant, burgeoning fieldworks from planes and satellites.
- The Spanish adopted their usual tactic of forming up their arquebusiers behind a stout fieldwork, and keeping their foot and cavalry in reserve behind these.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.