- 1 (person) luchador, (m,f); (boxer) boxeador (m), púgil (m), pugilista (m) she's a born fighter es una luchadora nataMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Boxing has been through periods when it seems all the top fighters are ducking each other, but this isn't one of those periods.
- The fighters are grappling on the floor, tearing at each other, screaming abuse and growling like animals.
- The former undisputed heavyweight champion of the world has more often been termed not a boxer, but a fighter.
- She knew how easy it would be for him to just die right then and there, but she also knew he was a determined fighter.
- I'm quite a fighter but when depression hits it is really, really difficult.
- I am sure he is enjoying this season more than last season because Michael is a fighter, and fighters need competition.
- 2 (plane) [Aviation/Aviación] [Military/Militar] caza (m), avión (m) de combate (before noun/delante del nombre) fighter pilot piloto (masculine) de cazaMore example sentences
- However, it was the fighter aircraft that was to really suffer from this policy.
- Similarly, the commander of a fighter squadron must be a credible fighter pilot.
- It had the most advanced fighter and bomber aircraft and the best trained crews.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an