Translation of filament in Spanish:
- (Botany, Electricity, Zoology) (in textiles)Example sentences
- He had division of the terminal filament for a tethered spinal cord, which was thought to be the cause of his symptoms.
- For example, all three contract when a rise in calcium inside the muscle cell allows interaction between actin and myosin filaments.
- They use it to convert energy into movement, exerted against polar actin filaments.
- The style is enclosed in a tube formed by the five fused anthers and filaments.
- In these flowers, the anthers are attached to the petals by short filaments half way down the corolla tube.
- Smearing of pollen is facilitated by the fanning out of anthers borne at the ends of the filaments.
- A strong, alternating current heats a resistive filament, causing it to emit electrons.
- It is like comparing a red-hot poker pulled from a fire with the filament in an electric light bulb: there is no doubt concerning which is the brighter.
- It glimmers at barely 1800 degrees Fahrenheit, which is cooler than a light bulb filament.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.