Translation of filling in Spanish:
- 1 countable (Dentistry)Example sentences
- Silver remains the substance of choice for the majority of fillings in permanent teeth.
- Mouth ulcers are common and are usually due to trauma such as from ill fitting dentures, fractured teeth, or fillings.
- Tiny grooves may need to be cut into remaining teeth or fillings, so that the denture clips into a firm position.
- 2 uncountable and countable (Cookery)Example sentences
- Layers, fillings, stuffings - these are the elements of impressive party food.
- The sandwich fillings will certainly come as welcome relief to those of you that can't face another tired cheese sandwich.
- Dry the sheets and layer the filling between them.
- pasta's very fillingla pasta es muy llenadora (Southern Cone)Example sentences
- The only space left, after that mountain of filling food, is for a couple of cocktails at Middlesex.
- I grew up on a filling diet of traditional handmade Italian food cooked by my father, and learned to make such dishes myself.
- As delicious as it was, it was by no means a filling dish.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.