Translation of filling in Spanish:
- 1 countable/numerable [Dentistry/Odontología] empaste (masculine), tapadura (feminine) (Chile) (Mexico/México) , emplomadura (feminine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) , calza (feminine) (Colombia)Example sentences
- Silver remains the substance of choice for the majority of fillings in permanent teeth.
- Mouth ulcers are common and are usually due to trauma such as from ill fitting dentures, fractured teeth, or fillings.
- Tiny grooves may need to be cut into remaining teeth or fillings, so that the denture clips into a firm position.
- 2 u and c [Cookery/Cocina] relleno (masculine)Example sentences
- Layers, fillings, stuffings - these are the elements of impressive party food.
- The sandwich fillings will certainly come as welcome relief to those of you that can't face another tired cheese sandwich.
- Dry the sheets and layer the filling between them.
- pasta's very filling la pasta llena mucho, la pasta es muy llenadora (Southern Cone/Cono Sur)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.