Translation of filling in Spanish:
- 1 countable (Dentistry)empaste (masculine)
tapadura (feminine) (Chile) (Mexico)
emplomadura (feminine) (Río de la Plata)
calza (feminine) (Colombia)Example sentences
- Silver remains the substance of choice for the majority of fillings in permanent teeth.
- Mouth ulcers are common and are usually due to trauma such as from ill fitting dentures, fractured teeth, or fillings.
- Tiny grooves may need to be cut into remaining teeth or fillings, so that the denture clips into a firm position.
- 2 uncountable and countable (Cooking)Example sentences
- Layers, fillings, stuffings - these are the elements of impressive party food.
- The sandwich fillings will certainly come as welcome relief to those of you that can't face another tired cheese sandwich.
- Dry the sheets and layer the filling between them.
- pasta's very fillingla pasta es muy llenadora (Southern Cone)Example sentences
- The only space left, after that mountain of filling food, is for a couple of cocktails at Middlesex.
- I grew up on a filling diet of traditional handmade Italian food cooked by my father, and learned to make such dishes myself.
- As delicious as it was, it was by no means a filling dish.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.