Translation of fin in Spanish:
- [Aerospace/Espacio] [Sport/Deporte] [Technology/Tecnología] [Zoology/Zoología] aleta (feminine); [Cars/Automovilismo] alerón (masculine)Example sentences
- He then uses this to explain why there are no post-anal fins in fish: the tail is itself an appendage.
- Powerful fins propel the streamlined fish toward meals of smaller fish and squid - and away from hungry sharks.
- In essence, only the paired fins and the tail fin remain.
- Training equipment such as kickboards, pull buoys, and fins help all swimmers to isolate or emphasize certain movements.
- The next steps involve the whole stroke, removing the fins, underwater kicking to stroke start and finally the block start.
- You take a look around the pool and are surprised to see that a number of swimmers are using fins, especially on kick sets.
- The center fin was a fixed surface, extending vertically above the stabilizer at the center line of the airplane.
- Simply described, the fins improve directional stability by channeling and smoothing the airflow around the tailcone.
- Aerodynamic fins located on the aft bay of the strap-ons also provided for flight control.
- The fins conduct heat from the tubes and then transfer it to the air flowing through the radiator.
- Concrete structural fins act as shading devices on the north-south axis.
- The top and bottom of the Cool Drive have fins for heat dissipation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.