- 1 (last) (before noun/delante del nombre) último the final day/attempt el último día/intento the final scene la última escena, la escena final final exam examen (masculine) final a final demand for payment [Business/Comercio] un último aviso de pago I'd like to make one final point: … por último quisiera señalar que …More example sentences
- It was only when they saw the finished version in its final mix that they knew what they had got.
- What this enables me to do is to get words down in a way that's closer to the final version.
- Even funnier was a line which was cut from the final version.
- 2 (definitive) [result/score] final and that's my final word on the subject y no se hable más del asunto that's my final offer es mi última oferta you can't go and that's final no puedes ir y no hay más que hablar or [colloquial/familiar] y sanseacabó the judges' decision is final [formal] la decisión del jurado es inapelableMore example sentences
More example sentences
- They were also given an explanation of the printing process from initial graphics through to the final design.
- The outcome in the final points, as well as in the two events, was new European records.
- At the time of writing, it is too early to know the final outcome of the process.
- But it must throw into doubt the ability of the tribunal to be a final arbitrator of disputes.
- The court, which sits in The Hague, is the final arena for settling disputes between nations.
- And this time supported by deeds that allow the neighbours to give Japan a final absolution.
- 3 (ultimate) [aim/destination] final
- 1 [Games/Juegos] [Sport/Deporte] (often plural/frecuentemente plural) final (feminine) to go through to the finals pasar a la(s) final(es)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.