Translation of final demand in Spanish:
- último aviso (masculine) de pagoúltima notificación (feminine) de pagoExample sentences
- There was a final demand for payment from Anglian Water threatening legal fees would be added to the bill, but I have no recollection of the original bill.
- Authority members have agreed to pay the final demand for the first payment of £834,046.
- There would be some weeks when I'd be dodging the rent man or let the telly money go until I got the final demand letter threatening to repossess it.
Definition of final demand in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than