Translation of final demand in Spanish:
- último aviso (masculine) de pago
última notificación (feminine) de pagoExample sentences
- There was a final demand for payment from Anglian Water threatening legal fees would be added to the bill, but I have no recollection of the original bill.
- Authority members have agreed to pay the final demand for the first payment of £834,046.
- There would be some weeks when I'd be dodging the rent man or let the telly money go until I got the final demand letter threatening to repossess it.
Definition of final demand in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.