Translation of finale in Spanish:
- 1 (Music)Example sentences
- In a series that's known for it's exciting and dramatic season finales, this one is only middling, but it's still very very good.
- The event will have a musical finale with a performance from singer Irene Perveen.
- The Festival will end with a rousing finale on Saturday with music from the New Riverside Jazz Band.
- 3 (grand finish)apoteosis (feminine)
final (masculine) triunfal
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.