Translation of finance in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (banking, business) the world of high finance1.2el mundo de las altas finanzasalso: finances pluralmy finances won't run to a trip to Egyptrecursos (masculine plural) financierossituación (feminine) financiera or económica1.3 uncountable (funding)el estado de mis finanzas no me da para ir a Egipto(before noun) (department)Finance Bill (Politics)de financiaciónproyecto (masculine) de ley presupuestariaExample sentences
- The finance department has also been developed to meet the needs of the bigger merged company.
- For a book about money, finance and the stock market, those sorts of numbers were previously unheard of.
- The last few decades have witnessed many innovations in the consumer finance industry.
- Most of the book makes sense for any old economy business seeking finance from external sources, too.
- It is easy to find private sector finance for an enterprise that guarantees profits for 25 years.
- Quite unlike several other areas, finance for housing is said to have a tremendous future.
- (project/industry/expansion)how are you going to finance the trip?I'm not going to finance your drinking!¿cómo vas a financiar or a costearte el viaje?¡no pienso costearte el vicio!Example sentences
- It will be financing such customers either directly or through its franchisee set up.
- One is that the money must go to projects not normally financed by the British taxpayer.
- The proposed tax cuts, to be financed by the current budget surplus, might help.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.