- 1 dispositivo (masculine) pirotécnico [formal] he threw a firework at me me tiró un buscapié ( or cohete etc) fireworks fuegos (masculine plural) artificiales or de artificio to watch the fireworks mirar los fuegos artificiales or de artificio (before noun/delante del nombre) firework(s) display fuegos (masculine plural) artificiales or de artificio
- 2(fireworks plural)2.1 (noisy scene) trifulca (feminine) [colloquial/familiar] there will be fireworks if her husband comes home drunk se va a armar la gorda si el marido vuelve borracho [colloquial/familiar] 2.2 (virtuosity) virtuosismo (masculine)More example sentences
- So what kind of emotional fireworks can we expect from her?
- We can also expect fireworks from such a temperamental lot, most notably the manager.
- Edwina, who lives with her husband and kids in Toronto, says there are always fireworks when show business and family life collide.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.