Translation of firework in Spanish:
- 1dispositivo (masculine) pirotécnico [formal]he threw a firework at meme tiró un buscapié ( or cohete etc)fireworksfuegos (masculine plural) artificiales or de artificioto watch the fireworksmirar los fuegos artificiales or de artificio(before noun) firework(s) displayfuegos (masculine plural) artificiales or de artificio
- 2also: fireworks plural2.1 (noisy scene) there will be fireworks if her husband comes home drunkse va a armar la gorda si el marido vuelve borracho [colloquial]2.2 (virtuosity)Example sentences
- So what kind of emotional fireworks can we expect from her?
- We can also expect fireworks from such a temperamental lot, most notably the manager.
- Edwina, who lives with her husband and kids in Toronto, says there are always fireworks when show business and family life collide.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.