- 1 u (shots) disparos (mpl)More example sentences
- The principal weapon uses electronic firing to reduce reaction times.
- Although the gunners may have a restricted field of fire, the flash, smoke or dust from the weapon firing will not be seen from outside.
- The submerged firing of the missiles can be conducted in a single salvo while the submarine is moving at a speed of 5 knots.
- 2 u c (of pottery) cocción (f)More example sentences
- Pottery, raku firing and photography will also be explored.
- At the same time, potters developed luster glazes by adding metallic elements to the surface of the glazed piece before a second firing in the kiln.
- Dutch enthusiasm for the new material was particularly keen and by the seventeenth century, one kiln could produce over half a million bricks in a single firing.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.