Translation of firing in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable/no numerable (shots) disparos (masculine plural)Example sentences
- The principal weapon uses electronic firing to reduce reaction times.
- Although the gunners may have a restricted field of fire, the flash, smoke or dust from the weapon firing will not be seen from outside.
- The submerged firing of the missiles can be conducted in a single salvo while the submarine is moving at a speed of 5 knots.
- 2 u and c (of pottery) cocción (feminine)Example sentences
- Pottery, raku firing and photography will also be explored.
- At the same time, potters developed luster glazes by adding metallic elements to the surface of the glazed piece before a second firing in the kiln.
- Dutch enthusiasm for the new material was particularly keen and by the seventeenth century, one kiln could produce over half a million bricks in a single firing.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.