- 1 uncountable/no numerable (shots) disparos (masculine plural)More example sentences
- The principal weapon uses electronic firing to reduce reaction times.
- Although the gunners may have a restricted field of fire, the flash, smoke or dust from the weapon firing will not be seen from outside.
- The submerged firing of the missiles can be conducted in a single salvo while the submarine is moving at a speed of 5 knots.
- 2 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (of pottery) cocción (feminine)More example sentences
- Pottery, raku firing and photography will also be explored.
- At the same time, potters developed luster glazes by adding metallic elements to the surface of the glazed piece before a second firing in the kiln.
- Dutch enthusiasm for the new material was particularly keen and by the seventeenth century, one kiln could produce over half a million bricks in a single firing.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.