Translation of first-class in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (predicative/predicativo first class)
- 1 (of highest grade) [hotel/ticket] de primera clase; [travel] en primera (clase) she has a first-class degree (British English/inglés británico) ≈ se recibió con la nota más alta ([ en AmL ]) ≈ sacó la carrera con matrícula de honor ([ en Esp ]) the acting was first classla actuación fue de primera
- 2 2.1 (excellent) [performance/book/athlete] de primera, de primer orden; [bore/idiot] de marca mayor 2.2 (full-blown) (before noun/delante del nombre) [scandal/row/foul-up] de primera magnitudExample sentences
- One of the driving forces behind Advancing Together, the region's strategic framework, is the need to provide a first-class quality of life for everyone and be intolerant of discrimination.
- The children of Ballou deserve a chance at the first-class quality of education Whitman students receive.
- Although the 1st Infantry Division was a first-class unit, it did suffer the occasional bad officer.
- 3 (British English/inglés británico) (highest priority) first-class mail[ correspondencia enviada a una tarifa superior, que garantiza una rápida entrega ]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a