Translation of first-class in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (predicative/predicativo first class)
- 1 (of highest grade) [hotel/ticket] de primera clase; [travel] en primera (clase) she has a first-class degree (British English/inglés británico) ≈ se recibió con la nota más alta ([ en AmL ]) ≈ sacó la carrera con matrícula de honor ([ en Esp ]) the acting was first classla actuación fue de primera
- 2 2.1 (excellent) [performance/book/athlete] de primera, de primer orden; [bore/idiot] de marca mayor 2.2 (full-blown) (before noun/delante del nombre) [scandal/row/foul-up] de primera magnitudExample sentences
- One of the driving forces behind Advancing Together, the region's strategic framework, is the need to provide a first-class quality of life for everyone and be intolerant of discrimination.
- The children of Ballou deserve a chance at the first-class quality of education Whitman students receive.
- Although the 1st Infantry Division was a first-class unit, it did suffer the occasional bad officer.
- 3 (British English/inglés británico) (highest priority) first-class mail[ correspondencia enviada a una tarifa superior, que garantiza una rápida entrega ]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.