Translation of first class in Spanish:
adjective before noun first-class
- 1 (of highest grade)(hotel/ticket)
de primera clase(travel)she has a first-class degree (British English)
en primera (clase)≈ se recibió con la nota más alta (en AmL)the acting was first class
≈ sacó la carrera con matrícula de honor (en Esp)la actuación fue de primeraExample sentences
- One of the driving forces behind Advancing Together, the region's strategic framework, is the need to provide a first-class quality of life for everyone and be intolerant of discrimination.
- The children of Ballou deserve a chance at the first-class quality of education Whitman students receive.
- Although the 1st Infantry Division was a first-class unit, it did suffer the occasional bad officer.
- It was laid out in the style of a first-class train carriage.
- We had arrived in the morning by a first-class - only train - Abela - from Cairo.
- Posing as a QC, he boarded the first-class carriage of an Edinburgh-bound Virgin train and complained his wallet and laptop had been stolen.
- 3 (British English) (highest priority)first-class mail(correspondencia enviada a una tarifa superior, que garantiza una rápida entrega)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.