Translation of firstborn in Spanish:
- [formal] (before noun)(child/son/daughter)Example sentences
- There are 5 million couples living out of wedlock in France, and 42% of firstborn children are born outside of marriage.
- Over 70 percent of firstborn children are born to unmarried couples.
- I was their firstborn child, their baby girl, the very embodiment of their hopes and dreams.
noun plural firstborn
- [formal]primogénito, (-ta) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- Since moms and dads are usually way worried about giving firstborns the go-ahead for new experiences, you've forged a path in uncharted territory.
- Some weeks previously John and I had taken our firstborns away for a much-talked-about weekend to Paris, so it was only fair that the secondborns should go somewhere too.
- Your sisters and mother are waiting for you with the other firstborns.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than