Translation of fishery in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -eries)
- 2(fisheries plural)2.1 (industry) industria (feminine) pesquera, pesca (feminine) the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food (in UK) el Ministerio de Agricultura, Pesca y Alimentación 2.2 (area) pesquería (feminine)Example sentences
- There is no catch and release allowed at the fishery and fishing must cease once the limit is reached.
- None of this will be good for the fish, the fishery, or the fishing communities of Nova Scotia.
- Accomplished anglers can move to the heart of the action in the Savage River, a tailwater fishery and catch-and-release trophy area.
- The Government argued today that shutting down Australia's profitable tuna fishery and export industry would be reckless.
- The provisions of the act do not apply to state aids extended to agriculture, fishery or the defence industry.
- The village is typical of many of those on the west coast: a small community struggling against declining fishery.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a