n (pl -eries)
- 2(fisheries pl)2.1 (industry) industria (f) pesquera, pesca (f) the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food (in (UK) ) el Ministerio de Agricultura, Pesca y Alimentación 2.2 (area) pesquería (f)More example sentences
More example sentences
- There is no catch and release allowed at the fishery and fishing must cease once the limit is reached.
- None of this will be good for the fish, the fishery, or the fishing communities of Nova Scotia.
- Accomplished anglers can move to the heart of the action in the Savage River, a tailwater fishery and catch-and-release trophy area.
- The Government argued today that shutting down Australia's profitable tuna fishery and export industry would be reckless.
- The provisions of the act do not apply to state aids extended to agriculture, fishery or the defence industry.
- The village is typical of many of those on the west coast: a small community struggling against declining fishery.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.